Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friend on Acid show as a Lizard Funny Youtube Video

Hey guys I'm back. Sorry there has been a lack of videos being shared. I'm been on vacation from school for a while and have not had the time to search for new videos. I start the school semester next week, so hopefully then there will be a lot more posts. Not sure if everyone know out there, but you can now follow me on twitter and Facebook to find out quickly when new videos are up, just search for Time4Vids and you will find me.



This is a great video. Friends Dane and Courtney showed me this video. I found it very funny. Before you watch it I must tell you this short story.

Some guys got together to do some acid. Then one of the guys went inside a closet to be by himself. While there, he was just talking and talking to him self and everybody thought it was funny. So they decided to record the audio and they did an awesome job with some computer effects to show what they thought he was thinking in his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment